MPIL’s Structures are designed and engineered for each customer’s site specific conditions to minimize the field installation labor and require no field welding, drilling or other on-site fabrication. At MPIL we understand the cardinal rule of fabrication, that material supplied by us, must be finally connected at site with perfect assembly says Ashwani Gupta and Alok Gupta.
- Sections fabricated from plate.
- Sections design for minimum weight and optimum fire protection.
- Automatic material handling.
- Automatic twin head welding.
- Service holes cut in beam webs as required.
- Sections up to 18m long, 2.0m deep.
Automatic Welding Bay with
- Sawing and Drilling Facility
- Online submerged arc welding lines.
- In-house NDT and Ultrasonic testing available.
- Ongoing inspection and welding quality testing.
- CNC controlled as well manual cutting and drilling
- Accuracy up to +/- 1mm.
Shot Blasting and Painting Line
- Shot blast to SA2.5 or higher grade.
- Removal of all mill scale and rust particles.
- Ideal for paint adhesion.
- Red-oxide or enamel painting lines up to 150 microns with enamel
Typical Fabrication and Assembly of Structural Drawings
- To achieve this we provide pre-assembly, both at pre-welding fit up stage; and post-welding stage, of all loose structural items to ensure perfect connection on site, and zero failures in assembly and minimize any wastage of time at site.
- We have highly experienced and skilled fitters wherein we can do assemblies of wide structures in two or three dimensional forms, across a dedicated area of 100m x 100m.